We don’t sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
- 2. The information you provide to us when using this website will be collected for the purpose of processing enquiries. This data will only be used by Fineline Interiors Limited and Fineline (Nantwich) Ltd.
- 3. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address and e-mail address.
- 4. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
- 5. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to complywith an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
- 6. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information that we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place. If you have any questions regarding our data security, please do not hesitate to contact Fineline Interiors Limited, Oldham (Head Office) 5+ 27 Osborne Ind. Estate, Waddington Street, Chadderton, Oldham, Lancashire OL9 6QH
- 7. Should you wish to obtain acopy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us at our Head Office. We will notify you of any sum you must pay in order to get your data.
- 8. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at our Head Office.